Men’s health week is to spread the awareness of being healthy, with encouragement to early detection and treatment among men and boys. Did you know that leading causes of death in men and boys are cancer, heart disease, and accidents (unintentional injuries)?
10 Major Health Problems among Men:
• Heart Disease
• Cancers ( Prostate Cancer, Colon Cancer, etc.)
• Chronic Obstructive Pulomonary Disease (COPD)
• Influenza & Pneumonia
• Kidney Disease
• Alzheimer’s Disease
5 Ways to Stay Active & Be Healthy:
• Quit smoking : Stop smoking today can immediately have you from health problems later on in life. Not smoking will help you to improve your health and lowers your risks of heart disease, cancer, lung disease, and other health problems related with smoking.
• Be Active: Get some fresh air and take a bike ride. Play some sports and work out the muslces in your body. Working out during the weak at least two times will definitely help you to become more active.
• Get good sleep: Deficiency of sleep , can result in a number of chronic diseases and conditions, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity, and depression. It is suggested that adults get at least 6-9 hours of sleep each night.
• Eat healthy : Putting vegetables and fruits in your daily diet, can give you a get source of vitamins and minerals that will help you stay on the right track to healthier eating. Having a healthy eating regimen can save your health in the long run.
• Monitor your Health: Going to appointments regularly and making sure to check your blood sugar and cholesterol. Getting annually screenings can be a great way to monitor your health effectively.