Picnics are the most relaxing thing you can do either with a special someone, family, friend, or a group of people. Many people may forget to bring an item, or bring too many things to their picnic. The healtheo360 team has put together a list of picnic essentials, for your best summer picnics.
• Paper towels
• Moist Towelettes
• Trash bags
• Hot/Cold Food
• Cutting Board
• Serving utensils
• Can opener/Bottle Opener
Safety and Emergencies
• First Aid Kit
• Insect repellent
When having a picnic there are a few safety tips that are suggested while having fun.
• Wash your hands before preparing or eating food
• Drink plenty of water
• Use separate coolers for drinks
• Freeze lots of ice beforehand
• Always pack a food thermometer
• Do not cross contaminate your frozen food, with already cooked and prepared meals.